Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Resolution 2009

This has been a long, painful year. This year, I renewed my relationship with God and have been blessed in many ways. So why such a difficult year, because I have not trusted God with ALL things. I've given him a few things, but not everything. I've tried to control so many aspects of my life and have failed miserably.



I've realized that God allowed my suffering to make me realized I simply can't do things all my own. He has a plan for me and I have failed to trust in Him with ALL my life, which leads me to my New Years Resolution:

To trust God with ALL things. I know I'll be challenged (I'm a bit of a control freak), but I'm determined to make this work. Through Him ALL things are possible, it's time to let him take the wheel.

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me" Philippians 4:13

God's blessings for all of you next year.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

AMEN! MARE! AMEN!

Father, into Your hands I commit thy spirit!

Love and blessings,
Jill