Thursday, April 9, 2009

Keep Praying

******Update****

Here is a email from my dear friend Ariana....You guys are just awesome!!! Jesus Is Awesome!!!

Hey sweetie! Just want to say thanks again for all of your prayers. I know they are working. The surgeon was able to get all of the cancer out of my lymph nodes and it was a lot. If he had been unable to get it out. He said it would have been a death sentence. But he did get and they are going to hit me very hard with chemo for 6 months followed by radiation. please say thank you to all of your friends for keeping me in there prayers.love ya Ari



Ariana headed into surgery this afternoon at three. She is currently in recovery as I type. Mike, her husband, was told by the surgeon that they were able to remove all the cancer. The next step is chemo and radiation.

They are so grateful for all the prayers and support. I can only imagine how overwhelmed and terrified they must be feeling. Would you all continue to pray tonight and in the future for comfort and healing in this ferocious storm for both Ariana and Mike.

Below are a few updates on face book by her husband.

My dear wife; the battle we are just starting to face; my deep, sincere love for Ariana; I am also thinking of the others who are going through this as well; I want to do everything I can, for the rest of my life to help medicine overtake this disease. I do not want another woman, wife, daughter, mommy, husband, father, or son to have to go through this. Keep the good words and thoughts alive. Michael

Just saw Ariana in the recovery room, she is doing very well; a little sore (who would have thought that..?), but in very good spirits; she sends her love and hellos to everyone, a little hoarse from beng intubated, but is ready for some Chipotle dammit!! Without everyones support today, I would be a bigger mess than I already am; I personally thank each one of you. I am forever indebted to you all. Michael

Ariana & Mike~

I praying for comfort and peace in the arms of Jesus. May our Lord be with you thoughout this process. My soul finds rest in God alone; my salvation comes form Him. He alone is my rock and my salvation; He is my fortress, I will never be shaken. Psalms 62:1-2
Find rest, O my soul, in God alone; my hope comes from Him. Psalms 62:5 God is so good, he will carry you.

In Jesus name, Amen.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Praying with you Mare!

Thanks for the update :)

Love,
Jill

LisaShaw said...

Mare, I and so many others are continuing to pray for Arianna. Thank you for the update. I will also note it on my blog.

Bless you and her and both your families this Easter season.

Love you.

LisaShaw said...

I left this message for you on my blog in response to your comment:


LisaShaw said...
Mare - thank you for sharing about the Mom's of premature infants as it relates to "making a difference". It really gives a different perspective on what they must be going through. I know that for some they can't even hold their little ones yet and to just be able to put their hand into the incubator and touch their little one makes them feel good I'm sure!

Thanks for all you do for so many as a NICU Nurse. Thank you for being a GIVER!

4/15/2009


CONTINUING TO PRAY FOR ARIANNA.

Bless you!

Denise said...

I am praying! Praying! I have a sweet precious friend that is loosing her battle with Pancreatic cancer and today may be the day that she goes to see The Father... I pray for Arianna each day and will remember her in prayer as I petition the Father for a cure for this demon disease CANCER! God is not afraid of it!

In Christ

Alleluiabelle said...

Mare,

Praise God for Arianna and the surgeon being able to remove all of the cancer. She certainly will be covered by my prayers. They will be said fervently and continuously...my next hope and trust is in Him to perform a miracle that says she doesn't have to go through treatments because all looks good and is healed in Jesus' name! That's what I'll be praying for sure as well.

You are a fine and caring friend of Arianna's. God bless you for that and for the work that you do with sweet babes. I love little ones so much. They take my breath away with such innocense and beauty.

Hugs,
Alleluiabelle