Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Dancing to the Beat

This past weekend I had the opportunity to see my first 3D ultrasound of my newest granddaughter, Brooklyn. What an amazing thing to see...

When I think about God creating the heaven and earth, as I witness a sunrise or sunset, I'm absolutely awestruck. Then I saw Brooklyn...miraculous!!

For You created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mothers womb. I praise You for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Your works are wonderful, I know that full well. Psalms 139:13-14

Even now, as I look at this photo, my eyes well up with tears. Fearfully and wonderfully made...only God can do such a thing.

My grandson, Brayden was also in the room. There were some toys on the ground, and he was playing. The technician had asked if we wanted to hear the heartbeat...YES!

She turned up the volume, my grandson stood up and began to dance to his sister's heartbeat. I wish I had a camera to capture that moment! I tried to fight my tears...

Cherished!

No comments: